TEL:12 306 52 40
Elektrotermia offers metal product bending services which are provided using bending brakes made by a Swiss company - Bystronic, the world leader in sheet metal working machines and equipment.
Our production plant at Niepołomice employs e.g. the top class Beyeler Xpert CNC bending brakes. With their unique parameters, they ensure the best performance available in terms of speed, precision and performance quality while maintaining the full shape repeatability regardless of the number of parts to be produced.
Additionally, Bystronic presses feature a number of design solutions which streamline the manufacturing technology and offer a broad range of metalworking services available at competitive prices.
The Beyeler Xpert bending brake control system is based on the latest CNC systems and the ByBend technology software applies advanced solutions in CAD/CAM programming. The software shortens the production preparation time by up to 80%.
FULL RANGE OF SHEET METAL WORKING SERVICES - WE HAVE THE MACHINES NECESSARY TO PERFORM COMPLETE METALWORKING ORDERS STARTING FROM CUTTING TO BENDING AND COATING WITHIN A SINGLE PRODUCTION PROCESS IN AN OPTIMUM AND ECONOMICAL WAY.
WE APPLY TECHNOLOGIES WHICH SAVE TIME AND MONEY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Bystronic Beyeler Xpert 100Tx2500 mm:
• pressure: 100 T
• thickness of sheet metal to be bent: from 0.5 mm to 10 mm
• max. bending length: 2,500 mm
• max. movement working speed: 20 mm/s
• max. increased movement speed: 220 mm/s
Bystronic Beyeler Xpert 250Tx3100 mm:
• pressure: 250 T
• thickness of sheet metal to be bent: from 0.5 mm to 12 mm
• max. bending length: 3,100 mm
• stroke of the machine increased by 200 mm
• max. movement working speed: 20 mm/s
• Sheet metal bending services provided with the use of CNC bending brakes to guarantee high bending accuracy and repeatability of operations.
• Possibility to produce both straight and polyhedral profiles, parts and structures made from sheets 0.5 to 12 mm thick which, in a number of cases, eliminates welding, reduces the manufacturing cost and shortens the manufacturing time.
• Bending parts with walls up to 260 mm high.
• Competitive delivery time.
• Significantly shortened time of full part manufacture (cutting and bending) due to the integration of bending brake ByBend software with laser cutter Bysoft software which allows for the preparation and provision of the service in a continuous process.
• Professionalism of the experienced staff including designers, programmers and system operators.
• World-class bending services using the state-of-art Bystronic machinery to guarantee:
• very high positioning speed and precision of repeated operations achieved with the implementation of real-time compensation systems
• elimination of human factor-related errors as a result of the implementation of Fast Bend+ to shorten the execution time by up to 60% as compared to conventional solutions
• developed automatic system for control and correction of bending quality, e.g. monitoring of the deviations in the machine geometry caused by temperature changes, automatic pressure control and adjustment, automatic table crowning compensation
• tolerance of back stop positioning +/- 0.004 mm
• Shortening of the production preparation time by up to 80% with the application of ByBend software including design support functions and full CAD/CAM integration and with the automation of process setting and comprehensive base of data used.
• Stroke increased by 200 mm to enable bending of parts with walls up to 260 mm high.
For a number of years Elektrotermia has been investing in modern production infrastructure and is one of the top ranked regional companies to understand the contemporary market expectations. As one of the first companies, Elektrotermia offered innovative sheet metal working technologies. The company invests its own financial resources in order to develop. Additionally, Elektrotermia has been implementing modern solutions based on EU projects, co-financed with the EU funds.
In the poll of Dziennik Polski daily, our company was awarded the title of the Leader of the Lesser Poland 2014 in the category of Investment Leader for the magnitude and rate of implementation of new projects.
Our reliability and quality of our products are the reason why we have been trusted by many Polish and foreign customers. Maintenance of consistently high standards is guaranteed by the implementation of the computer-aided company management system including production modules and quality control at each execution stage. With our in-house testing laboratory, including a salt spray chamber, we can optimize and select the appropriate methods to ensure effective protection of product surface. Physical and mechanical tests and inspections of the ready-made product coats are carried out by on a current basis.
Elektrotermia is a reputable Kraków-based company with more than 50 years of history. It was awarded the title of "Fair Play Enterprise" and the Golden Statue four times by the Polish Chamber of Commerce. What is more, it was awarded the title of "Business Gazelle" and "Forbes Diamond" three times.