TEL:12 306 52 40
Laser cutting is currently one of the fastest and most precise metalworking techniques. To make the full use of that modern technology, Elektrochemia employs the top class machinery.
The laser cutting is carried out using cutters made by Bystronic, a renowned Swiss manufacturer and a world leader in manufacturing of sheet metal working machinery and equipment.
The production line of the modern plant located at Niepołomice includes numerically controlled laser cutters: BLM fiber laser 3D cutting machine LT 8.10 BySprint 3015 (3kW), ByStar 4020 (6kW) and BySprint Pro 3015 (4.4 kW), which ensure particularly high efficiency, precision and quality of performance.
With such a potential we offer our laser cutting services as an optimum sheet metal working method and a metal part manufacturing technique.
The parts we manufacture are made from our own materials or those provided by the customers, according to the documentation of the ordering party in dxf/dwg format or a documentation developed in the design office of the plant.
Logistics facilities of the plant make it possible to keep the warehouse stock at the level which guarantees timely execution of orders.
FULL RANGE OF SHEET METAL WORKING SERVICES - WE HAVE THE MACHINES NECESSARY TO PERFORM COMPLETE METALWORKING ORDERS STARTING FROM CUTTING TO BENDING AND COATING WITHIN A SINGLE PRODUCTION PROCESS IN AN OPTIMUM AND ECONOMICAL WAY.
WE APPLY TECHNOLOGIES WHICH SAVE TIME AND MONEY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
The machine cuts closed (rectangular, round and special) and open sections. It is possible to cut at an angle of ± 45°.
• BySprint 3015
laser power: 3 kW, max. sheet size: 3,000 mm x 1,500 mm
laser power: 6 kW, max. sheet size: 4,000 mm x 2,000 mm
•BySprint Pro 3015
laser power 4.4 kW, max. sheet size: 3,000 mm x 1,500 mm
• structural mild steel of standard quality: up to 25 mm thick,
• stainless steel (inox): up to 25 mm thick
• aluminium: up to 15 mm thick
Sheet metal inventories:
• structural steel, grade S235, S355, thickness: from 0.5 to 20 mm;
• stainless steel grade 1.4301, thickness: from 0.5 to 12 mm, surface type: 2B, BA, 4N;
• aluminium alloy grades 5754, 1050, thickness: from 1 to 10 mm.
• competitive execution time
• manufacturing of parts of any shape with 100% repeatability
• cutting out the parts from grinded and polished sheet metals with no damage to the surface, no bending or warping thanks to the contactless cutting
• cutting the sheet metals covered with protective film
• material savings - computer-aided optimization of the effective use of sheets to be cut and the minimization of waste available thanks to the narrow cutting gap
• manufacturing of parts with no need for additional reworking or deburring of the edges to be cut
• competitive prices even for individual or small batch production
For a number of years Elektrotermia has been investing in modern production infrastructure and is one of the top ranked regional companies to understand the contemporary market expectations. As one of the first companies, Elektrotermia offered innovative sheet metal working technologies. The company invests its own financial resources in order to develop. Additionally, Elektrotermia has been implementing modern solutions based on EU projects, co-financed with the EU funds.
In the poll of Dziennik Polski daily, our company was awarded the title of the Leader of the Lesser Poland 2014 in the category of Investment Leader for the magnitude and rate of implementation of new projects.
Our reliability and quality of our products are the reason why we have been trusted by many Polish and foreign customers. Maintenance of consistently high standards is guaranteed by the implementation of the computer-aided company management system including production modules and quality control at each execution stage. With our in-house testing laboratory, including a salt spray chamber, we can optimize and select the appropriate methods to ensure effective protection of product surface. Physical and mechanical tests and inspections of the ready-made product coats are carried out by on a current basis.
Elektrotermia is a reputable Kraków-based company with more than 50 years of history. It was awarded the title of "Fair Play Enterprise" and the Golden Statue four times by the Polish Chamber of Commerce. What is more, it was awarded the title of "Business Gazelle" and "Forbes Diamond" three times.