TEL:12 306 52 40
To ensure effective protection of metal surfaces, Elektrotermia employs the most effective coating technology, i.e. powder coating. Thanks to the uniform distribution of the powder varnish over the entire surface and the polymerisation process in high temperature, the coatings show particularly high quality, resistance and aesthetics.
Elektrotermia operates a complete modern powder coating line featuring automatic part transfer and a fully automated 5-stage surface preparation process.
The technology we use meets the highest world standards and technological process standards which guarantees high performance quality and durable metal protection against corrosion, weather conditions and chemicals and enables the fabrication of products for indoor use.
FULL RANGE OF SHEET METAL WORKING SERVICES - WE HAVE THE MACHINES NECESSARY TO PERFORM COMPLETE METALWORKING ORDERS STARTING FROM CUTTING TO BENDING AND COATING WITHIN A SINGLE PRODUCTION PROCESS IN AN OPTIMUM AND ECONOMICAL WAY.
WE APPLY TECHNOLOGIES WHICH SAVE TIME AND MONEY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
• Particularly high resistance to weather conditions and chemicals
• Full coverage and anti-corrosion protection with even a single layer and no need to use prime coat
• Improved mechanical resistance
• Resistance to temperatures exceeding 100 °C
• Coated surfaces are always smooth, free of rivelling, blisters, cracks both in case of matte and glossy coatings
• Uniform coatings even on very irregular surfaces (nets, sculptures, automotive parts, etc.)
• Perfect surface preparation of parts to be coated - full process automation starting from cleaning and degreasing (including phosphating) to the final pre-treatment (passivation) using the highest quality chemicals.
• Particularly high precision coating guarantee for products of the most complex shapes thanks to many years of experience in professional manual paint application
• Own laboratory with modern instruments and salt spray chamber - monitoring, on a current basis, of chemical pre-treatment processes and periodical inspection of coatings on ready-made goods.
• Optimum location of the powder coating shop in a single production line of the plant.
• Powder coating of any metal products or sets made of mild steel, galvanized steel, cast iron alloys, aluminium including:
• complete housings
• parts and hardware sets
• fencings and metal meshes
• any structural parts or other.
• Single layer coating or double layer coating where requested by the customer, e.g. including zinc primer.
• With the coating powder available in stock, we can offer competitive delivery times. We use powders of renowned manufacturers with international quality certificates.
• If requested, coating can be done with powders provided by the customer.
• Wholesale or retail services.
• Maximum dimensions of parts to be coated: 3,000 x 1,600 x 800 mm.
For a number of years Elektrotermia has been investing in modern production infrastructure and is one of the top ranked regional companies to understand the contemporary market expectations. As one of the first companies, Elektrotermia offered innovative sheet metal working technologies. The company invests its own financial resources in order to develop. Additionally, Elektrotermia has been implementing modern solutions based on EU projects, co-financed with the EU funds.
In the poll of Dziennik Polski daily, our company was awarded the title of the Leader of the Lesser Poland 2014 in the category of Investment Leader for the magnitude and rate of implementation of new projects.
Our reliability and quality of our products are the reason why we have been trusted by many Polish and foreign customers. Maintenance of consistently high standards is guaranteed by the implementation of the computer-aided company management system including production modules and quality control at each execution stage. With our in-house testing laboratory, including a salt spray chamber, we can optimize and select the appropriate methods to ensure effective protection of product surface. Physical and mechanical tests and inspections of the ready-made product coats are carried out by on a current basis.
Elektrotermia is a reputable Kraków-based company with more than 50 years of history. It was awarded the title of "Fair Play Enterprise" and the Golden Statue four times by the Polish Chamber of Commerce. What is more, it was awarded the title of "Business Gazelle" and "Forbes Diamond" three times.